NYC Law School Forum dates are:
Friday, October 20, 2017
Saturday, October 21, 2017
Register on-line at : http://www.lsac.org/2016forums/index.html
1) Scholarship Acknowledgement Letter (will be attached in the email sent to you)
2) Use IT-2014E is for students under the age of 25. If you are under 25 but not a full time student then you must use IT-2014 instead
3) You will complete the W4 Form
4) Contact the Fiscal and Business Office to complete your I-9 form appointment and submit the above documents. If you are unable to meet with Fiscal and Business office you may lose your award since all paperwork has to be submitted by a specific deadline. They will ask you to bring your social security card (no exceptions) and a photo ID (passport, school ID, license etc. ALL Current documents). Therefore, review the I-9 form on-line. So that you are familiar with what are acceptable documents to bring and to make sure you have them and they are current (not expired).
5) Students will need to submit a thank you letter for the donor in order to start the payment process.
If you are an international student, please let me know since you have to do some additional documents. If you have any questions, please contact: Pam Brown, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for this informative presentation that will focus on the importance of professionalism for aspiring attorneys. Topics to be covered in this webinar include a discussion of what it means to be a professional; how and why professionalism can impact your success in the law school application process; and, how a display of professionalism can advance your legal career and personal brand. Following panelists' remarks will be a Q&A segment during time webinar participants will be able to ask questions of the presenters.
Karen Graziano is an experienced career consultant, a professional writing instructor, and the pre-law advisor at Princeton University. She founded the Pre-Law and Professional Development programs and courses at Villanova University and has been actively involved in the Northeast Association of Pre-Law Advisors, including serving as NAPLA president.
Victoria Turco has served as pre-law advisor at Georgetown University since 2008. In prior positions, she served as a nationwide career counselor and advisor for lawyers, associate university counsel, and as a litigation associate. She is an active member of the Northeast Association of Pre-Law Advisors, currently serving as At-Large Board Member.
* For more information please visit the Magner Career Center at 1303 James Hall or call 718-951-5696 to schedule an appointment with the Pre-Law Research Assistant.
Magner Career Center Staff
Global Internships & Pre-Law Programs
Liaison to the School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Adjunct, Business Management department
Pre-Law Research Assistant
1303 James Hall
Prof. Anna Gotlib
Tuesday & Thursday
*And by appointment
Professor Anna Gotlib
Pre-Law Academic Adviser
3300 Boylan Hall