Promotion, Tenure and Certificate of Continuous Employment
On this web page, we have made available much of the information and the required forms related to preparing your promotion, tenure or certificate of continuous employment materials.
There are different requirements and procedures for the particular personnel action you seek. Please read each document carefully as you go forward with the process.
Forms and Information for Current Candidates
- Revised January 2017
- Official CV Form for Professorial Titles and Lecturers (MS Word)
- Official CV Form for CLT Series (MS Word)
- Supplementary College Form for Promotion and Tenure (MS Word) Professorial Titles Only
- Personal Statement for Professorial Titles and Lecturers (MS Word)
- Personal Statement for CLT Series (MS Word)
Note: The personal statement is required for CLT candidates.
- Lecturers Only (PDF)
- Promotion, Tenure and CCE Review Committee Structure (PDF)
- Promotion and Tenure Review Committee Structure for Non-Academic CLT (PDF)
Note: To gain an idea of the 2019 process, you may review the 2018 calendars.
Chairperson/Area Head Materials
- Personnel File Checklists - Faculty (PDF) Revised 5/9/2014
- (PDF) Revised 5/25/2017