Students can typically drop a course directly from CUNYfirst. However, the following categories of students require an advisor’s signature to withdraw:
• First semester freshmen CAASS / 3207 Boylan Hall
• Second semester freshmen CAASS / 3207 Boylan Hall
• SEEK SEEK Office / 2208 Boylan Hall
• ESL ESL Department / 1414 Ingersoll Hall
• Honors Academy Honors Academy Office / 2231 Boylan Hall
• Students who wish to withdraw from English 1010 must see the English Department in room 2308 Boylan Hall.
* Students who receive financial aid and who wish to withdraw from all courses may incur financial liabilities by doing so. Students should consult the Financial Aid Office, Room 308 West Quad Center prior to submitting their request to withdraw from all courses.