Due to maintenance, Central Office Windows based services and applications such as Active Directory, Admissions Report, Archibus, Blackboard Reporting, Business Object, CARS, CUNY First project server, Data Warehouse report, Degree Works report, Environment Monitoring server, EUEM, EZ Proxy, File and Print services, Inteum, Itron, Launchpad, Load Runner, NOVI Survey, OCS, Policies & Compliance server, Portal down page, Resource 25, Solar, SQL, Study Abroad, Secure Printing (Pharos), Time Matters, TIPPS, Webtrends can be intermittently unavailable Saturday, Jan 16th, from 07:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
Transfer Evaluation Day (the event is on Thurs, Aug 20, 2015 from 3-7 p.m.) in the the Amersfort and Bedford room Student Center (SUBO). Cristian will provide laptops and printer to be used for the event. All laptops require BC-WiFi connectivity.
The main college Internet line is down and we are currently on a backup line with limited capacity. Users will experience slower than usual Internet response times. David is currently working on the issue.
SALI and all shadow systems were last updated with CUNYfirst data on 7/18/2015 (early morning). CUNY has not sent an updated 805 file since 7/18.
As per CUNY-CIS, an emergency disaster recovery test will begin Friday night at 7pm and will last for 24 hours. During that time, the following systems will NOT be available:
CUNYfirst - Unavailable 48 hours from 6/12 @ 7pm to 6/14 @ 7pm,
ApplyOnline, CARS, CAS - Admission System, CUDLS - Direct Loan System
CUNY Alert, CUNY Supplements - CUNY Supplements, CUNYfirst MyInfo,
CUNYPlus Library Catalog, Degreeworks, eFAP, FACTS - Financial Aid Certification System
FAP Backend - Financial Aid Program, FAS - Financial Accounting System,
Library System, PETS - Pell Electronic Transfer System, SFA - Student Financial Aid,
SKAT - Skills Aptitude Test, All other CIS applications
The Large Conference Room will be closed on Friday, May 15, 2015 for scheduled maintenance.
August Incoming Student Registration Dates:
* Monday, 08/03/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
* Tuesday, 08/04/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
* Wednesday, 08/05/2015 (12:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
* Thursday, 08/06/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
* Monday, 08/10/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
* Wednesday, 08/12/2015 (12:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
* Friday, 08/14/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
* Tuesday, 08/18/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
July Incoming Student Registration Dates:
* Wednesday, 07/01/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
* Wednesday, 07/08/2015 (12:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
* Thursday, 07/09/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
* Monday, 07/20/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
* Wednesday, 07/22/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
* Monday, 07/27/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
* Wednesday, 07/29/2015 (12:00 - PM 9:00 PM)
* Thursday, 07/30/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
June Incoming Student Registration Dates:
* Thursday, 06/04/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
* Monday, 06/08/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
* Tuesday, 06/09/2015 (12:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
* Friday, 06/12/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
* Monday, 06/15/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
* Tuesday, 06/16/2015 (12:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
* Friday, 06/19/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
* Thursday, 06/25/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
May Incoming Student Registration Dates:
* Friday, 05/8/2015 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
* Monday, 05/11/2015 (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
* Wednesday, 05/13/2015 (12:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
* Tuesday, 05/26/2015 (12:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
The School of Education's Tk20 Server will be down for maintenance on April 11 2015 from 12pm to 6pm Central time ( 1pm to 7pm Est.)
Currently experiencing problems obtaining IP address on WiFi. Admin is aware of the issue and working to resolve it now.
Summer registration for continuing students begins on March 18th on CUNY first.
Power upgrades at the CUNY Data Center will cause multiple online tools to be unavailable from 2/21 @ 5:00am through 2/21 at 6:30pm.
Systems that may be unavailable include:
CUNYfirst will also be unavailable for monthly maintenance from 2/21 @ 7:00pm through 2/22 @ 7:00pm
The CUNYfirst hosting partner has scheduled it's 24-hour, monthly system maintenance from 7pm Saturday, February 21 - 7pm Sunday, February 22. CUNYfirst will be unavailable during this time.
Please alert your user community of this maintenance.