Old Version 10
changes.mady.by.user Richard Klein
New Version Current
changes.mady.by.user Andrey Postoyanets
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Comment: Replaced "First Time Users" with "New User" - see #2
Your CUNYfirst EMPL ID is required to create a BC WebCentral Portal account or reset your BC WebCentral Portal password.
How to find your 8-digit CUNYfirst EMPL ID
If you know your CUNYfirst user name and password:
Sign in to CUNYfirst.
Go to HR/Campus Solutions > Self Service > Student Center
Your CUNYfirst EMPL ID is at the top of the screen.
If you don't know your CUNYfirst user name and password:
You need to reclaim your CUNYfirst account.
- Open CUNYfirst in your web browser.
On the login page, select “First Time Users”“New User”
- Answer the questions on the "Account Activation" page.
- Complete the “Challenge Questions and Answers".
- Select a new CUNYfirst password.
- Your 8-digit CUNYfirst ID will be visible after selecting your password.
You might also be interested in: