- Assess how much of your personal information is potentially out there.
- If they sent you a check, destroy it and let them know you are no longer interested in the position.
- Get in touch with your bank or credit-card company and dispute any fraudulent activity immediately.
- Notify If you received the scam through your BC email or another BC source notify the Magner Career Center so we can alert other students.
- Review the FTC's article on what to do if you were scammed
What to do if you experience Discrimination/Sexual Misconduct on an Interview?